Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 10, 2015

AXEL ARIGATO – TRAINER EXTRAORDINAIRE

Axel Arigato
I have recently started getting back into trainers. Guess I am going through my mid-life crisis at 31. Better sooner than later!! Hahaha, but no really. I just acquired 3 colors of the new Puma Suede and I love them. I think the problem is that when I came to England, I had to pretty much get rid of the +100 trainers that I used to have and have been wearing dress shoes ever since. But on a Sunday when I am feeling lazy and just want to have a walk in comfy clothes (yes I am not that snobbish!), I don’t really want to put on leather soled dress shoes. So I am getting back into trainers, for my Sunday shoes.
Axel ArigatoAxel ArigatoAxel ArigatoAxel Arigato
I really don’t know a ton about Axel Arigato but I know that they have a crazy following on IG, are a Swedish brand and make some very cool trainers and some interesting wholecut tassel loafers. And not for the ridiculous prices that some other trainer companies are charging. They are a modest €160. Not that that is super cheap but for what looks to be a well made trainer, I would certainly spend that and I find it way more reasonable than those that charge +£250. Check them out if you have time, you just might find something you like!
Some of you might be interested in my latest post on J.FitzPatrick Blog
axel arigatoaxel arigatoaxel arigatoaxel arigato

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét